Patient Info / Forms
Are you living with painful symptoms? At Abundance Physical Therapy, our ultimate goal is to help you identify the root cause of your pain, and create a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At our Savannah physical therapy clinic, we are here to help you enjoy your life, because you deserve it.
What your first visit with us will be like:
We strive to provide our patients with a warm, friendly, and welcoming environment at all times. Below is a list of what you can expect your first appointment with Abundance Physical Therapy to be like.
- You will complete paperwork to help us learn more about you and what situation you are looking to solve.
- You will meet with your physical therapist, athletic trainer, or personal trainer for your initial evaluation.
- During your evaluation, they will ask questions about your goals and as appropriate, your medical history, current pain symptoms, or injury. Be as honest as you can; open communication helps us understand your problem better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination. Our goal is always to have you leaving in less pain and feeling better.
- Your therapist will recommend a treatment course and prepare a plan to ensure the best outcome and fastest recovery.
- On your first day, there will most likely be some treatments performed to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- As we complete the first session, a specific plan to accomplish your goals will be established, having examined all the data collected. The amount of therapy / sessions needed will be discussed so that you have a clear understanding of what can be accomplished and in what timeframe/. We offer convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy! Try to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up what they found during your examination, and create your customized treatment plan. We always work with your medical team to help ensure all aspects of your care are taken into account.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call us! We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
How to prepare for your first visit:
- If you are coming to meet us, arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment or 5 minutes beforehand if you have all your paperwork printed out and fully completed.
- If you have any questions, make a list of them to discuss on your first visit.
- Any signs and symptoms you’re experiencing that can be of importance to the therapist are important to note down.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
Ready to get started? Fill out your new patient forms beforehand!
If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below. Fill them out and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Abundance Acknowledgement of Notice of Privacy Practices
Abundance Consent for Communication via E-mail and Text
Abundance HIPAA authorization and use of PHI for Promotion and Marketing
Abundance Intake Form, Short
Abundance Notice of Privacy Practices
If you don’t have time to print them off before your appointment, no worries! Simply allow around 15 minutes of extra time before your appointment to fill them out in our clinic. At Abundance Physical Therapy, we are here to help you get the most out of your visit – contact us today!